• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Rank Solver New Free Blog Network- Get Paid For Entering Domain!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    403 replies to this topic

#1 Joe Hughes

Joe Hughes

• Active Seller
    • posts 864
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

Rank Solver is a new free blog network similair to ALN.

We have some kick ass features as you can see below.

We are also guaranteeing you won't pay a penny for membership EVER if you join now.
    Some of the features of Rank Solver.

1. Control Over Link Velocity - You decide on between 1 and 5 links per day

2. Additional Indexing Measures - For articles that don't get indexed we will be building links to them (not profiles)

3.Reporting - Graphs showing your recent activity/number of links. Love to hear what reports you would like to see.

4. Archive of Previous Submissions - They no longer magically disappear!

5. Some Human Moderation - This is not to stop spun articles but to stop 100% gibbersih being posted.

6. Resources For Domain Buying - If you didn't know how and where to buy a high PR domain we can help.

If you join now you will never be charged a cent for your membership.

If you want more information or want to jump in;

======>> Click Here For More Info <=======

Remember to feedback on any functionality you would like to see.

You can add sites that are in other networks for now. However they must only be in one other network to get accepted.

* Promotion will be available on domains that are new to Rank Solver from 24th March until 13th April. All payments made via paypal after the domain has been continously in Rank Solver for 30 days (obviously only domains in the index qualify). You also agree to keep the domain in RS for a minimum of 3 months.

Edited by Joe Hughes, 13 April 2012 - 01:46 PM.

#2 Wednesday41

Wednesday41

• posts 52

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

I'm in, site added! I just bought several more that I will also use for this as soon as hosting is setup.

I have used almost all of Joe's other services and learned a lot from him over the years. He's a top quality SEO service provider who has a long line of repeat buyers and satisfied customers. I've no doubt he's going to create a highly successful network here, and I'm happy to get on board early.

I'm not completely sold on the demise of HPBL networks, but there's no question that networks like ALN with user submitted domains generate a much smaller footprint and can be very effective in ranking. My main issue with ALN type networks is that my domains get filled up with complete crap and postings are too frequent. I like the idea of "Some Human Moderation".

Good luck with the network Joe.

#3 Charybdis

Charybdis

Advanced Member

• posts 422

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

3.Reporting - Graphs showing your recent activity/number of links. Love to hear what reports you would like to see.

4. Archive of Previous Submissions - They no longer magically disappear!

5. Some Human Moderation - This is not to stop spun articles but to stop 100% gibbersih being posted.

6. Resources For Domain Buying - If you didn't know how and where to buy a high PR domain we can help.

Why not report all the URLs of my posts? High PR Society does this for example.

#4 Insurgo

Insurgo

Advanced Member

• posts 226
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:22 PM

Sounds good, I am after a backup or even replacement for FBL. What is the current size of the network and PR breakdown?

#5 Joe Hughes

Joe Hughes

• Active Seller
    • posts 864
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

Why not report all the URLs of my posts? High PR Society does this for example.

Hi,

I'm not sure that's wise but would be interested to hear what other people think. I think high PR society is a fairly new launch so it will be interesting to see if they're still doing it in 6 months. Thanks for the feedback though!

#6 Joe Hughes

Joe Hughes

• Active Seller
    • posts 864
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

Sounds good, I am after a backup or even replacement for FBL. What is the current size of the network and PR breakdown?

We have leterally just launched now so the network only had 60 odd domains. We are adding more during the next week and we have a few people promising to put 20 to 30 domains in. There are currently 5 PR5's in there all mine :)

During the prelaunch I'm not being aggresive with it as we don't want too many users on this deal. We have only posted in this forum. However once we are fully live I will be fairly aggresive trying to expand the network with advertising on all forums.

#7 Charybdis

Charybdis

Advanced Member

• posts 422

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hi,

I'm not sure that's wise but would be interested to hear what other people think. I think high PR society is a fairly new launch so it will be interesting to see if they're still doing it in 6 months. Thanks for the feedback though!

the point is, I can find my posts via pingbacks or unique tracking strings anyway. So why make the process complicated? Why not just tell me the exact URLs?

Google could detect the whole network anyway. For example, Matt Cutts could join with a brand new domain, and start posting like crazy. He then just watches the incoming backlinks to that new domain, and bang, the whole network has been discovered. However, I don't think Google has the resources to do that.

Edited by Charybdis, 27 February 2012 - 04:30 PM.

#8 brandonbaker

brandonbaker

• Active Seller
    • posts 630

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

Frankly, Joe, I'm going to agree with Charybdis on this one. Anyone who is determined enough to kill these networks will do it with or without link reports, so you might as well include them. And with 3 or 4 of these networks already in existence, it'd be a great way to set you apart from the pack.

I'm only giving you this advice because I have no plans of starting one myself. ;)

Private Homepage Backlinks II

10 OBL - Full Link Report - Zero Foot Print

#9 Joe Hughes

Joe Hughes

• Active Seller
    • posts 864
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

the point is, I can find my posts via pingbacks or unique tracking strings anyway. So why make the process complicated? Why not just tell me the exact URLs?

Google could detect the whole network anyway. For example, Matt Cutts could join with a brand new domain, and start posting like crazy. He then just watches the incoming backlinks to that new domain, and bang, the whole network has been discovered. However, I don't think Google has the resources to do that.

Frankly, Joe, I'm going to agree with Charybdis on this one. Anyone who is determined enough to kill these networks will do it with or without link reports, so you might as well include them. And with 3 or 4 of these networks already in existence, it'd be a great way to set you apart from the pack.

I'm only giving you this advice because I have no plans of starting one myself. ;)

Intersting guys, must say it goes against the grain with me. Would be interested in more feedback.

#10 yougotmymoney

yougotmymoney

• posts 544

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:43 PM

So if we add a pr4 site for ex pre-launch we would get 4.5 submissions per day? which would give you 67.5 articles a day (4.5 x 15 sites?).I just bought a pr 4 and 2 pr 2's from godaddy auction.

#11 Joe Hughes

Joe Hughes

• Active Seller
    • posts 864
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

So if we add a pr4 site for ex pre-launch we would get 4.5 submissions per day? which would give you 67.5 articles a day (4.5 x 15 sites?).I just bought a pr 4 and 2 pr 2's from godaddy auction.

So you would get 4.5 points if you then added one of the PR 2's you would get get 6 points X 15 sites per day = 90 submissions per day.

#12 Wrecked

Wrecked

Advanced Member

• posts 129

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:53 PM

I just dropped a couple PR3's into the network.

Is there a place where we can see the number of sites in the network? I didn't see it, but maybe I missed it.

#13 Joe Hughes

Joe Hughes

• Active Seller
    • posts 864
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:56 PM

I just dropped a couple PR3's into the network.

Is there a place where we can see the number of sites in the network? I didn't see it, but maybe I missed it.

Hi thanks for joining. Yes there is on the dashboard if you scroll down you will see each individual site, it's PR, the points and bonus points. You also get a summary of your total points there. We will approve your sites any minute now.

#14 yougotmymoney

yougotmymoney

• posts 544

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

im going to sign up, buying some more domains today.

#15 heyman

heyman

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 137

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Just added a PR3 site to the network.

#16 jdlash

jdlash

• posts 22

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

I would love to see a network that had a link report and then didn't post to the home page. I think there are plugins available so that you can post to a specific category and hide it so it won't show up on the site. This would be nice to have a network that looked good where people could make 4 or 5 pages about a specific topic specific to there site that they put in and then the garbage from the network would be behind the scene. With the link report, we could get the pages indexed and boosted without the sites looking so bad. I know G can still find these, but it would make the network look a lot cleaner to 90% of the rest of the world and not stick out so bad.

#17 Insurgo

Insurgo

Advanced Member

• posts 226
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:40 PM

I agree that link reporting would definitely be a plus. As previously mentioned if Google wanted to they could easily find and deindex all of FBL or ALN even without reports.

For example I have 600 submission points on FBL at the moment. That means I can submit an article to every single blog in the network (2000 in the network, 10 blogs for each submission for a total of 6000 posts). All I would have to do is put a tracking token in there and wait a few days, hey presto I have a list of all the network domains.

Reports would probably mean I would move over to you as my primary network and bring my blogs with me:)

#18 Joe Hughes

Joe Hughes

• Active Seller
    • posts 864
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

I agree that link reporting would definitely be a plus. As previously mentioned if Google wanted to they could easily find and deindex all of FBL or ALN even without reports.

For example I have 600 submission points on FBL at the moment. That means I can submit an article to every single blog in the network (2000 in the network, 10 blogs for each submission for a total of 6000 posts). All I would have to do is put a tracking token in there and wait a few days, hey presto I have a list of all the network domains.

Reports would probably mean I would move over to you as my primary network and bring my blogs with me:)

Interesting I'm quite shocked that the feature is that popular. What we would all have to consider is that these URL's will be passed around the internet, I've seen that with my own network when I gave reports. Now under serious consideration.

#19 Geegeez

Geegeez

• posts 56

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:09 PM

There seems to be a sudden surge in the popularity of these types of networks. We have ALN, FBL, Blog Authority Network (a new one that just popped up) and now this. Oh well, at least the membership is free. I think I can toss in a PR2 for fun.

What type of linkbuilding do you do to each post to ensure that it is indexed?

#20 Joe Hughes

Joe Hughes

• Active Seller
    • posts 864
    • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:14 PM

There seems to be a sudden surge in the popularity of these types of networks. We have ALN, FBL, Blog Authority Network (a new one that just popped up) and now this. Oh well, at least the membership is free. I think I can toss in a PR2 for fun.

What type of linkbuilding do you do to each post to ensure that it is indexed?

We won't do it to every post but I've been testing a few methods which I will keep to myself but some of them are in the social media field.

We are determined to be different and have additional features like the indexing,archive of old posts, graphs etc. We are taking this very seriously and want to give the best quality features and results.