• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • New Indexing Case study - Twitter is the tool

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    27 replies to this topic

#1 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 540

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:00 AM

Hello all,

Recently I had read something interesting about twitter, its about using twitter as a indexing tool. I had done a quick test with few wiki links. I had selected wiki links for this test as it is little difficult to get indexed. This result is amazing for following reasons

1. This result is in just 3 days
    2. These are wiki links
    3. Got an amazing SERP improvement too..
    4. Out of 25 WIKI used for testing 8 of them were dead , so indexing rate is way too high in my opinion

Here is the result
    Posted Image

Here is the method.Its simple and scaleable.

I tweeted these wiki links using proxy from 5 different twitter accounts. All the tweets are done on same day. Retweeted few of them too. Checked the result after 3 days. What you see above is the result , Did any one did similar tests and what is your thoughts ?

Edited by SEOHelpz, 21 February 2012 - 07:08 AM.

Have you checked our Trinity Pack - It has social signals, knowem kinda links, WEB 2, PR links and more ...
    Now you can make upto $20/per order by promoting it ? PM me.

#2 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,216

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:11 AM

Good angle worth exploring SH thanks and Richard and I will soon be running an experiment here building only nofollow backlinks (like Twitter) and reporting the results.

#3 a1b2

a1b2

• posts 514

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

Didn't there used to be a script that would do something like this?

From memory I think they also used hashtags of whatever topics were trending at the time which would help.

#4 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 540

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:48 AM

Good angle worth exploring SH thanks and Richard and I will soon be running an experiment here building only nofollow backlinks (like Twitter) and reporting the results.

Terry, Eager to see your test results , but by now I am confident (or over confident) that no-follow links are pretty good for SERP improvements and now they are even better for indexing.

Have you checked our Trinity Pack - It has social signals, knowem kinda links, WEB 2, PR links and more ...

#5 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 540

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

From memory I think they also used hashtags of whatever topics were trending at the time which would help.

Pat, Twindexator is one I know about , but a bit over priced AFAIK.

#6 RealEcon

RealEcon

• posts 548

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:33 AM

Yeah Ive been reading lately about nofollow social links working good for a lot of things. Looks like G is giving more importance to social signals. There was a nice experiment done on using retweets for getting your keyword+scam or review to pop up for google search auto complete.

#7 ohcysp

ohcysp

• posts 5

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

What exactly are you doing? Just posting all the urls in the tweet or something else?

#8 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 540

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

What exactly are you doing? Just posting all the urls in the tweet or something else?

have few words before and after your url which need to be indexed and tweet .. that is all I did..

#9 ohcysp

ohcysp

• posts 5

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

So posting 1 url per tweet?

#10 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 540

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

So posting 1 url per tweet?

:rolleyes: Half tweets per post and each post in every 22 seconds but only on Tuesday :unsure:

Posted Image

Edited by SEOHelpz, 22 February 2012 - 02:46 AM.

#11 AdamWB

AdamWB

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 404

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

The old support guy from the senuke forums built a twitter indexing script a couple years back. I used it with great success. However, I don't really use indexing tools anymore so I'm not sure if it's still available or if it still works.

#12 massivemarketing

massivemarketing

• posts 43

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

Woah! Gonna give this a try, was always blasting with scrapebox before but this looks good. About tweet indexers, any others you would recommend?

#13 mint20

mint20

• posts 5

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

Well this is something new for me. So far i have been hearing using these social networking sites for social media marketing. I will also try to use it. Thanks for sharing.

#14 Drido

Drido

• posts 84

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:18 AM

It looks like a great way for indexing links! I have a very poor LUCK when it comes to indexing! Though, after a lot of tiring work, I found out that, blasting your backlinks with ScrapeBox provides the best results. Not Xrumer, 'cause forum profiles has the lowest indexing rate these days!

#15 SimpleLeveraging

SimpleLeveraging

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 135

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

One of the best ways of getting these types of links indexed given the large number of them that you can get (see sig file below) is to take the urls you have been provided with. Create an xml feed via one of the publicly available free services, import this into Yahoo pipes and hey presto, Yahoo will immediately crawl your feed and links and then take the rss feed from the pipe and import into Google feed reader plus your original feed as well so you get two bites. That way within minutes if not seconds you get Yahoo and Google both providing links to your wikis and also crawling the wikis as well.

Now with some of the better feed creation services you can get up to 350 wikis included in one rss feed so for a 10K wiki list then you would have to create 30 odd pipes but either do that in different accounts or we've had no issues with large numbers of pipes in one account before. Who cares if the pipes get knocked out (and we've yet to see that happen), you've achieved your purpose - you've got your feeds crawled and your wikis crawled.

Limited Supplies of very good HIGH PAGE RANK and GOOD PAGE RANK DO FOLLOW Academic Wikis are available - PM me for availability.

High Page Rank Do Follow Academic Wikis and Quality Fresh Wiki Lists Available Monthly

#16 Rhetoric

Rhetoric

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 207
    • LocationSan Diego

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:08 AM

Sounds Familiar.... :) Link Velociraptor. :)

It blew through Identi.ca, Twitter, and FriendFeed.

I've recreated it, and it kills it with indexing again... Don't know that I'm interesting in sharing this time around...

My PR 5 HomePage Backlink Network Is STILL Better Than Yours... Check it out HERE
    Still the best SEO Consultants that money can buy.

#17 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 540

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:54 AM

One of the best ways of getting these types of links indexed given the large number of them that you can get (see sig file below) is to take the urls you have been provided with. Create an xml feed via one of the publicly available free services, import this into Yahoo pipes and hey presto, Yahoo will immediately crawl your feed and links and then take the rss feed from the pipe and import into Google feed reader plus your original feed as well so you get two bites. That way within minutes if not seconds you get Yahoo and Google both providing links to your wikis and also crawling the wikis as well.

Now with some of the better feed creation services you can get up to 350 wikis included in one rss feed so for a 10K wiki list then you would have to create 30 odd pipes but either do that in different accounts or we've had no issues with large numbers of pipes in one account before. Who cares if the pipes get knocked out (and we've yet to see that happen), you've achieved your purpose - you've got your feeds crawled and your wikis crawled.

To add to this .. RSSJUICE help you to create feeds ..

#18 Lynch

Lynch

• Active Seller
    • posts 88
    • LocationThe Frozen Fields Of Madagascar

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:17 AM

Hmm interesting concept, i wonder if you can do it on a mass scale. 500-1k-2k backlinks.

#19 boydie

boydie

• posts 52
    • LocationSingapore

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:52 PM

retweets work great for getting content indexed in minutes, getting retweets is hard unless you have a lot of accounts ;)

#20 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 540

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

TK/ R , have you started this experiment ?