• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Link Emperor - Your Thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
    131 replies to this topic

#1 Locus

Locus

• Pip
    • posts 1
    • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:38 AM

Hi All

Been looking at Link Emperor - anyone tried this yet?

Appreciated

Leon

#2 betamax

betamax

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 43

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

Not yet as it is very new just reading about it myself. The theory looks correct. You will just be targeting very low competition keywords with very low quality links. I guess you will be able to pick up a return quite quickly as the automation linking part of the system should work relatively fast.

>>Monetize your websites LOST visitors with an exit advert - Click Here To Start Earning (aff link will NOT affect your earnings)<<

#3 buzznebo

buzznebo

• PipPip
    • posts 22

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:52 AM

Fundamentally correct as you said betamax. $149/month is pretty steep though right?
    Premium Web Services Outsourcing Solutions at Buzz Outsource:
    - SEO Outsourcing Services
    - Web Design and Development Outsourcing Services
    - Flash Video Marketing Services
    - and much more...

#4 GangsterProfit

GangsterProfit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 52

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:14 AM

Not yet as it is very new just reading about it myself. The theory looks correct. You will just be targeting very low competition keywords with very low quality links. I guess you will be able to pick up a return quite quickly as the automation linking part of the system should work relatively fast.

I just found this thread today, but Link Emperor is the product that my business partner Kevin and I have developed over the past year or so, over at LinkEmperor.com. If there's anything I can do to help answer anyone's questions, I'd be more than happy to.

I'd just like to mention that though we still are fantastic at managing tons of low-competition keywords, we have recently expanded into higher-quality and more varied links. You can at the current time purchase a ton of different link types, including article directory submissions, .gov/.edu links, Google +1s, and blog network article posts through linkpushing.net.... with a ton more on the way. So we're getting quite good at going after highly competitive terms at this point.

If you guys are concerned about the price, I can get you a ~15% off coupon that extends for life. And if you'd like to get a feel for the system before committing to a paid account, just let me know and I'll set you up with a 3-day free trial (it doesn't include link building, but includes all the keyword research, etc.)

I'm going to probably create a paid TPSO here soon which offers the discount as well.

Hope that helps!

Bobby
    I'm the owner of LinkEmperor.com -- If you have any questions about it, just let me know!

#5 Jayski32

Jayski32

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 74

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:31 PM

Anyone care to compare and contrast with backlink genie?

#6 GangsterProfit

GangsterProfit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 52

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:15 AM

Anyone care to compare and contrast with backlink genie?

Backlinks Genie offers a variety of link blasts and they have a great service. They build a wide variety of links such as profile links, blog comments, article submissions, link wheels and more. We integrate with them, so you can actually order almost all of their offerings as part of Link Emperor.

What we do is integrate with a ton of link building services, some like them and some others, which build a very broad variety of links to your sites. We rotate through them, and depending one what types of links you prefer, you can decide whether you want more of some links and less (or none) of others.

Here's a list of just some of our current link building offerings (you can see the full, dynamically updated list here):
    • High-PageRank Blog Comments
    • Article Directory Submissions
    • Google +1s
    • Forum Profile Backlinks via BacklinksGenie.com
    • Blog Comments via BacklinksGenie.com
    • PR 4+ Profile Linkwheels via BacklinksGenie.com
    • Forum Profile Backlinks via DripFeedBlasts.com
    • Social Bookmarking via DripFeedBlasts.com
    • .Edu / .Gov Links
    • Blog Network Posts via LinkPushing.net
    • Scrapebox Blog Comments
    • Web Directory Submissions via DripFeedBlasts.com
    • Forum Profile Backlinks via MegaLinkBlaster.com
    • Forum Profile and Blog Comment Backlinks via Dripable.com
    • Auto Backlinks (Our own special blend of a long list of instant backlinks)
    • BacklinksIndexer and NuclearLinkIndexer, which can be run automatically on all other backlinks once they're built

We also offer rank checking, a novel approach to keyword research, on-page SEO audits and more.

Let me know if you have any other questions or need help with anything!

Bobby
    I'm the owner of LinkEmperor.com -- If you have any questions about it, just let me know!

#7 Will

Will

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 54
    • LocationFort Lauderdale, FL USA

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:59 PM

I just found this thread today, but Link Emperor is the product that my business partner Kevin and I have developed over the past year or so, over at LinkEmperor.com. If there's anything I can do to help answer anyone's questions, I'd be more than happy to.

I'd just like to mention that though we still are fantastic at managing tons of low-competition keywords, we have recently expanded into higher-quality and more varied links. You can at the current time purchase a ton of different link types, including article directory submissions, .gov/.edu links, Google +1s, and blog network article posts through linkpushing.net.... with a ton more on the way. So we're getting quite good at going after highly competitive terms at this point.

If you guys are concerned about the price, I can get you a ~15% off coupon that extends for life. And if you'd like to get a feel for the system before committing to a paid account, just let me know and I'll set you up with a 3-day free trial (it doesn't include link building, but includes all the keyword research, etc.)

I'm going to probably create a paid TPSO here soon which offers the discount as well.

Hope that helps!

Bobby

GangsterProfits. I'm interested in giving your service a shot if I can get the 15% off. Looks like a good program and I'd like to one of the first to show off my results from it.

PM me with the coupon code.

#8 GangsterProfit

GangsterProfit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 52

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:32 PM

GangsterProfits. I'm interested in giving your service a shot if I can get the 15% off. Looks like a good program and I'd like to one of the first to show off my results from it.

PM me with the coupon code.

Awesome! Check your PMs.

Bobby

#9 backlinker

backlinker

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 107

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

I'm interested as well. Can you please PM me the 15% off coupon too.

#10 GangsterProfit

GangsterProfit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 52

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:58 AM

I'm interested as well. Can you please PM me the 15% off coupon too.

No problem! Check your PMs.

Bobby

#11 JanB

JanB

• Pip
    • posts 4

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:15 PM

Hey Gangster Profit

You are saying that you are doing well with low competition long tail keywords. What do you see as low competition keywords in your eyes? Could you give us some idea about backlinks of competition, PR of top 10 and other type of things so we could go out and check if the keywords we might want to rank for more or less fit the current criteria?

No problem! Check your PMs.

Bobby

#12 GangsterProfit

GangsterProfit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 52

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

Hey Gangster Profit

You are saying that you are doing well with low competition long tail keywords. What do you see as low competition keywords in your eyes? Could you give us some idea about backlinks of competition, PR of top 10 and other type of things so we could go out and check if the keywords we might want to rank for more or less fit the current criteria?

Hey Jan,

It can be tough to gauge what's low competition, because it all depends on how authoritative and high quality your website is,as well as what types of authority your competition has. We've attempted to develop tools that we really liked that accurately predicted keyword competition, but after running thousands and thousands of different combinations of statistical models (seriously) we didn't find all that much correlation between a lot of factors, so we just decided to go with the SEOMoz difficulty score, combined with the Google search volume. i do think that you can actually predict keyword difficulty to some degree in developed niches just by how many exact searches Google is reporting, because everybody goes after similar targets.

Generally I will focus more on building the quality of my own content and having a relentless backlinking strategy that's well-rounded and consistent. The kitchen sink approach works.

All of that said, despite the fact that most of our advertising is geared towards hitting the long tails (and we are still great at that and getting better), we've also had a recent emphasis on getting high quality backlinks that are geared towards taking over larger keywords with more sustained campaigns. We're even working with a provider who is going to be writing and submitting press releases automatically through our service.

It all depends on the sites you're promoting, how many keywords you're spreading your link building across, and how much you're willing to invest in dominating your niche. But if you'd like a free trial, I can always take a look at what you're working with and make suggestions based upon what I see.

Hope that helps!

Bobby

#13 mikeg801

mikeg801

• Pip
    • posts 1

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

Hi Bobby.

I would like to give your service a go. Could you send me the 15% off coupon if it's still going.

Thanks.

#14 GangsterProfit

GangsterProfit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 52

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

Hi Bobby.

I would like to give your service a go. Could you send me the 15% off coupon if it's still going.

Thanks.

Sure! Check your PMs.

Bobby

#15 Chris B. Johnson

Chris B. Johnson

• Pip
    • posts 3
    • LocationUSA

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

I just started with the emperor link last week to manage the SEO for my micro niche websites. I am very happy with the emperor Link. This application is all-in-one SEO. I realize I can do all my SEO work at a standstill.

Keyword Research is very easy. You just plug in the URLs that compete and steal your keywords. The program also turns the key words to create new words for you too. Very beneficial. It also structures the keywords in a tree so you can get ideas for articles.

Once you have discussed keywords and article writing, just plug in the URL of the page link and connect Emperor keywords. Emperor link will do the link building everything for you. It's that easy.

#16 Dennis727

Dennis727

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 206

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:54 AM

Do we get full access to all those services, such as linkpushing, best backlinks, etc for any of the plans? Thanks

#17 GangsterProfit

GangsterProfit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 52

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:11 AM

Do we get full access to all those services, such as linkpushing, best backlinks, etc for any of the plans? Thanks

Thanks for the testimonial, Chris!

You get some blasts from each over the course of the month. You can allocate which services you're more interested in, so if you like best backlinks better than something else you can allocate more towards them. The nice thing is that you get a wide variety of different types of links that are regularly being rotated to your sites.

Bobby

#18 webguide

webguide

• Pip
    • posts 1

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:41 AM

Thanks for the testimonial, Chris!

You get some blasts from each over the course of the month. You can allocate which services you're more interested in, so if you like best backlinks better than something else you can allocate more towards them. The nice thing is that you get a wide variety of different types of links that are regularly being rotated to your sites.

Bobby

Hey, I´ve been looking into LE as well, Can I have a 15% discount as well?

#19 GangsterProfit

GangsterProfit

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 52

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

Hey, I´ve been looking into LE as well, Can I have a 15% discount as well?

Sure, check your PMs!

#20 stbartskid

stbartskid

• Pip
    • posts 2

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:56 PM

Sure, check your PMs!

If possible, could you also PM me a 15% coupon, as I'd like to begin testing out your service.
    Thanks

Ben