• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Is AMR no longer effective?

• Please log in to reply
    107 replies to this topic

#21 Rukshan

Rukshan

• PipPip
    • posts 24
    • LocationSri Lanka

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

Still AMR works fine. You only need a customized list. As a trick I buy fiverr gigs which are related to Article submissions (Not AMR Lists) and make a good list with the help from scrapebox.
    Hint: Buy Article submission services from top rated sellers. They use own list and have auto approve lists.

Anyway, use these article links as 2,3 rd tier links.
    Newest AA Dofollow Blog List > High PR Auto Approve Blog List
    (For Manul Commenting - LOW OBL High PR Blog Comments)

#22 junkdna

junkdna

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 259
    • LocationLondon

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:35 PM

What most people

I just asked for a refund in AMR. I'm thinking of buying Article Demon. I'll be posting a thread about it soon.

What most people do not get, is that SEO software is just processing the data for you. You have to get the data yourself.
    Guys With Brains Work For Guys With Balls,
    Guys With Balls Work For Luck.

#23 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,179
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:56 PM

I came across this footprint today in another forum. It is not mine but it does work. It will harvest directories that are still publishing.

"There are 2..999999 published articles and 100..99999 registered authors in our article directory" January 11, 2012

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#24 Mike Buyco

Mike Buyco

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 132
    • LocationGeneral Santos City

Posted 13 February 2012 - 02:01 AM

Thanks for the input guys. I'm planning to re buy AMR this week as I'm waiting for payment.

I'll try the footprint you gave Richard. Thanks a lot. You always create quality useful posts. :)

Link Building Drives Me Nuts!!

"until I found this easier way... FREE!!              ---> Click here                        mikebuyco.com

#25 junkdna

junkdna

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 259
    • LocationLondon

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:10 PM

Has anybody seen any AMR directory lists for sale?

I would be keen to get some.

#26 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,179
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:36 PM

Has anybody seen any AMR directory lists for sale?

I would be keen to get some.

Somebody on another forum the other day mentioned that he had purchased a couple on fiver.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#27 a1b2

a1b2

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 514

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:49 PM

I haven't had good results via scraping or buying lists.

However, instead of trying to buy big lists just try and buy heaps of individual blasts for different sources. As long as they give you a "live links" report you can then just add all of those domains into AMR and keep removing dead ones.

#28 Mike Buyco

Mike Buyco

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 132

Posted 14 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

I haven't had good results via scraping or buying lists.

However, instead of trying to buy big lists just try and buy heaps of individual blasts for different sources. As long as they give you a "live links" report you can then just add all of those domains into AMR and keep removing dead ones.

Yeah. I'm thinking of doing that as originally adviced by Rukshan. My plan is from there I can gather footprints from those live links and try to scrape other directories that have those similarities.

"until I found this easier way... FREE!!              ---> Click here                        mikebuyco.com

#29 junkdna

junkdna

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 259
    • LocationLondon

Posted 15 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

AMR works fine, problem is that Internet is in a constant state of chaos. So you need to understand how your SEO software interacts with that chaos.

The best thing to do, is to go to AMR forum and carefully read few articles. These two particular articles are essential for newbie:

Why Your Articles Were Not Accepted

Getting awesomeee signup rates!

For example, there are several gotchas that may get your articles refused, through no fault of AMR. Even if you had a perfectly good list, some user errors can get your articles wasted. For example:

- you tried to publish article shorter than 500 words. Most directories need articles longer than 500 words.

- your summary or resource is too long. I do not know the exact length for resource box, by average directory, but if you make it 200 characters, where only 150 characters are allowed, some directories might reject the whole otherwise good article. You have to go to few working directories and manually find what summary and resource box lengths are,

- pay attention to titles, summary and first sentence of the first paragraph. If any webmaster ever manually looks into your article and see something too spammy he'll completely erase whole of your account.

The list doesn't end here, but you'll find more in AMR forum.

#30 Mike Buyco

Mike Buyco

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 132

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:39 AM

Thanks for the info junkdna. I've actually read that when I was still learning AMR. Just one more day before payment and I can re buy AMR again. :)

#31 SEOProTurtle

SEOProTurtle

• PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:27 AM

I have been using AMR for more than a year and i see some results, however the indexing of the live links have come down in the past few months. I think it is due to the constant change in Google's Search. Now i am trying to get the links into indexing service to see results. The links for AMR is good for point for all the web2.0 properties created using Senuke X.

What i do is i use unique articles for all my backlink building, it many be for AMR or for senuke x or anything else along with TBS. :-)

#32 KevinA

KevinA

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 532

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:46 AM

I came across this footprint today in another forum. It is not mine but it does work. It will harvest directories that are still publishing.

"There are 2..999999 published articles and 100..99999 registered authors in our article directory" January 11, 2012

Your input is gold! I am going to give this a shot now.

#33 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,179
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 17 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

OK here is the results of a search for all my footprints from today. We have over 11k unique domains from a Google only search

These have not been cleaned. Going to take two posts because the file was too big.

Enjoy

Attached File  11k_021712.txt   490.13KB   81 downloads

Hmmm.... will not even let me do it in two posts. Well the file above has 8780 unique domains.

#34 GeorgR.

GeorgR.

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 182

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

I think you are better off just doing a hand-ful of good, high quality article directories or BETTER even guest posting on authority blogs/sites.

AMR was very good still a few months ago and it might still have some benefits....but guys, if you blast 3000 directories and 2500 of them are PR0 JUNK directories...<--- use common sense!

You might get better overall results and rankings keeping your articles on 5 high quality "article directories"...avoid all those crappy sites no one ever heard of.
    GUEST POSTING SERVICE http://www.indepth-network.net/guest-posting-services/
    SEO Tips,Reviews: http://www.1up-seo.com - Article Spinning Service
    Need Quality Guest Posting Links? Need Custom Made Manually Spun Articles? Contact Me!

#35 Mike Buyco

Mike Buyco

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 132

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

OK here is the results of a search for all my footprints from today. We have over 11k unique domains from a Google only search

These have not been cleaned. Going to take two posts because the file was too big.

Enjoy

Attached File  11k_021712.txt   490.13KB   81 downloads

Hmmm.... will not even let me do it in two posts. Well the file above has 8780 unique domains.

Thanks Richard. I'm going to filter them out with Scrapebox.

#36 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,179
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:39 PM

I think you are better off just doing a hand-ful of good, high quality article directories or BETTER even guest posting on authority blogs/sites.

AMR was very good still a few months ago and it might still have some benefits....but guys, if you blast 3000 directories and 2500 of them are PR0 JUNK directories...<--- use common sense!

You might get better overall results and rankings keeping your articles on 5 high quality "article directories"...avoid all those crappy sites no one ever heard of.

It really depends on what you use them for. I do not use very many article directories to link to my money sites but they make great tier 2 and tier 3 links.

There is a place for most any kind of link, you just have to use them in their proper place.

#37 abby013

abby013

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 139

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

AMR these days have low index rates...

If you used it as tier2 or tier3, i think you should check the new network created by fbl guys...

#38 MattW

MattW

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 1,544
    • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

I have both AMR and ArticleDemon.

ArticleDemon has a pretty interface but I find it quite slow and generally has a pretty poor success rate.

AMR on the other hand is very fast and although the interface is a bit clunky I find it better to work with.

Both pieces of software work better if you have your own list of sites to work from. Just spend 30 minutes putting a footprints file together and run it through scrapebox while your working on other things. Its not a massive effort to do.

Once you have your own list, run it through the malware checker and Google index check the domains as well.

#39 Mike Buyco

Mike Buyco

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 132

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:50 PM

I just re bought AMR yesterday. This time I'm not going to stop until I get a good list. :)

#40 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,179
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

AMR these days have low index rates...

If you used it as tier2 or tier3, i think you should check the new network created by fbl guys...

You need to regularly clean your list. Sites that resist being indexed should be removed just like sites that do not give you a live post. There is no reason to keep posting to a site if the articles will not stay indexed.